Anyone know of a good budgeting website?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I was advised that mint.com was a good budgeting website but they request your banking logon and password information and I'm not comfortable with that.

I am looking for a website that can help me figure out a reasonable budget. I know what I make, I know what my bills are - now I have to figure out how to get rid of the small amount of debt I got myself into and save some money for emergencies.

Anyone?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I posted about this some time ago....you might try searching the archives, cause I know I got a lot of good info.

DammitJanet

Have you looked at the templates with word? Sometimes they have little budgeting templates that would work. I also seem to remember seeing something one time called the Envelope plan. Basically it was an online template that worked like little envelopes so you put money in envelopes for bills etc. Just as if you did it in real life.

Lothlorien

no WC archives. We've only archived recipes, but we don't clear wc. Years ago, before all of the new upgrades and webhost we used to have to cull the forums, but it's not really necessary now.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Thanks, Loth. I have trouble getting anything when I search for old stuff. Not sure why. I'm sure its operator error.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thanks everyone! My co-worker bought me Dave Ramsey's book for my birthday - I should get it next week sometime. And I also went onto his website and downloaded the budget worksheets.

I will check out the Quicken or Microsoft office programs at work. Both of our computers at home caught a bad virus and I just don't have the money to fix them right now. Also, my bank account does have a way to work with Quicken, though I think I only have Quickbooks so I will check on that.

Thanks again!