Anyone looking forward to seeing Alice in Wonderland

bby31288

I was scanning thru the TV the other night and saw previews of Alice and Wonderland with Johnny Depp. It looks so good!!! I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I wonder when it comes out.

Beth

Last edited:

lmf64

March 5, 2010

I hadn't heard about it till you mentioned it, so don't know if it's one I'll end up seeing yet. lol
The movie I waited and waited for is out now. I had planned on taking my three year old nephew to see it, but after reading/hearing some reviews and talking to others who have seen it decided that it wasn't the right movie to take him to. We'll wait till it comes out on dvd and watch it then.
I love Where the Wild Things Are. I used to have wild thing characters all over the place (started getting them when I was student teaching from students), but thanks to difficult child neighbor kids starting the house on fire and losing everything I don't have them anymore.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I love Tim Burton movies so yes, I am looking forward to it!!

ps: Didn't like Johnny Depp in the Gene Wilder role of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory though - it was creepy. He reminded me of Michael Jackson too much with that creepy frozen smile.

Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my faves!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
The ONLY POSSIBLE role for him is the Mad Hatter...

I cannot WAIT! This is 5 days before Onyxx's birthday, so if she can hold it together and stay out of juvie, she might get to go.