Anyone seen "Star" or "Coookie"???

lovemysons

I've been out of the loop for awhile now but when I go lurking, searching through pages of topics, I don't see anything from Coookie or Star. Wondering how they are.

Has anyone heard from them?
lovemysons

Estherfromjerusalem

They seem to be taking a break, or to have dropped out -- I hope it's only temporary. I miss them, and you too, Love My Sons. I must admit I am also not very active on the board -- but I do come and look every day.

Hope you are keeping well, and that your mob are behaving themselves!

Love, Esther

lovemysons

Esther, Esther, Esther! Hiiii!

Yes, I am fine in fact, I just posted a "bipolar success story" about young difficult child in General Forum. Hope you get to read it. I am just gushing with pride.

Hope things are well for you and your family too. Maybe your due for an update so we can all see how it's going for ya.

Hugs and care,
lovemysons

Nancy

I haven't seen them either but it's so nice to see you lovemysons. I've often thought about you and wondered how you were doing. I'll go look for your post now but don't be a stranger.

Nancy

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Hi Tammy, Cookie posted recently. She is working full time and doesn't have a lot of time. Star comes once in a while and drops out of site. </span>