Anyone thinking Christmas cards yet?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just checking to see if we're wanting to do this again this year. Not ready to start the list or anything......Just getting a general feel. Economy the way it is........

I'm going to do it....I'm saving up now for stamps........and cards......

Hoping you'll join.

LittleDudesMom

:santa: Funny you should post this now - I don't do the cards but I did buy my first Christmas gift for someone this weekend!"

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells......

Sharon

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...Sleigh bells ring, are ya listenin'...

OK, OK, OK. Yeah, maybe if we start early... I bought extras after Christmas last year... :shopping:

trinityroyal

Star, your timing is impeccable. I was just in Costco the other day, and they have all the Christmas decorations out on the shelves. And it got me thinking about the CD Christmas cards. So YES PLEASE!

Mom2oddson

Count me in too!! I was thinking about sending you a text saying that I want to be on this years list and here is a post about it! Receiving the CD cards last year was the high-light of my Christmas!!

keista

You all exchange cards? Most Excellent!

I'd love to join in, but I just don't do cards. Some sort of glitch in my programming. While I did manage to get all the thank yous out for my wedding, the ones for my baby shower sat in a box for 5 years and through 3 moves. They were all filled out, had a picture, half were addressed and stamped.....and then....they sat. B day cards? I FINALLY stopped buying them. Would buy and never send out. :sigh:

muttmeister

That's assuming that there ARE any post offices left by the time Christmas rolls around!

Yup, the one in my town is one of the ones they are planning on closing. I could write volumes about how they waste money and how stupid they are but I guess it woudn't no any good.

I'm in!!!! This is how corny I am, I took a bookmaking course...here's what I've done with it: I make these plain journal types of books, and in each one are a years' CD cards. I teach this bookmaking course also and use my CD card books as examples. I cherish these books by the way.

Mattsmom277

upallnight, how awesome is THAT?? I still have every single card ever exchanged with the CD board. I look through them each year when I'm doing up mine to send out.

I was so proud last year to send mine out, even though I think some got them a few days after Christmas.

This year I've got two boxes put aside in my cabinet, in plain sight. I bought them in the boxing day sales last Christmas, for this years exchange. I get so much enjoyment checking my mail each day throughout December. I'm determined that by the time I get a address list I will have all the envelopes stamped and the return address on them ready to go. Then I'll just have to address the envelopes and sign inside.

I'm so excited and its months away!! Yay for Star and her awesome work putting this together each year.