Anyone thinking Christmas cards yet?

Marguerite

As you know, I have problems with sending cards. It costs a lot more to send a card to me so I don't ask people to unless they really want to. I will send cards to a few people but again, I can't be certain they will arrive. Or they might eventually arrive by June!

I bought a few extra last year, our Christmas cards (the village ones) are not available yet. I like to share some images of a summer beachside Christmas!

Marg

janie

New Zealand
Yes, I would love to swap cards this year.
Please add me to the list.
Star - I will pm or email you my new address.
from Janie

Star*

call 911........call 911
YIPPEE...........HO HO HO.........Thanks Ladies ------once AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! The Spirit is alive!!!!!! And I'm ever so happy to do it - except this year I am working so I'm having to think a wee bit early and elvish about the planning.

I'm also going to draw my cards again (thinking) and trying to get a donkey theme going - Susie* has inspired me when she said she STILL had my card (I was really touched - thanks Susie) so maybe I'll get the crayons out again, and print some cards ---again, and find some envelopes ---------again......lol. Or maybe I'll just go to the Dollar Store -----again. But I am putting back a little for stamps now. Dratted government. I swear they should start clipping coupons and shopinng frugally and planning for "events" (cough) and kalaka if they want to ride to the middle east and drop each other off on the way. I mean DUH.......

And whomever wanted to write the long letter to the post office?????? I say WRITE IT.........ya just NEVER KNOW. This is how Grass Roots campaigns are started.

Hugs and I'll let you know when to start PMing me - Closer to MID OCTOBER.......

Thanks girls - and Houd........(keep away from the masks and pistolas........snort) I'm going to PURPOSELY send you the list LAST and encourage everyone to send you a stamp if you persist in a life of gfgness. (slaps head) :groan:

TerryJ2

I'm in!

This is the first yr in many yrs when I will not be working at Macy's, putting up decorations. :( My hamstring is still sore and I still have sciatica from it. Maybe next yr ...