anyone want a real giggle

DammitJanet

look on youtube for colt ford. He does country rap. It is hilarious but it does have cusswords and naughty language and pictures so keep the kidlets away. There is one song that is titled. There is no trash in my trailer that is hysterical. I swear that could be my neighborhood!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
LOL!!! I'm really sorry I "unfriended" difficult child 1 from FB, this is right up his alley! He would have loved this. I swear I know some of those people but the accent is all wrong...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
No trash in my trailer, either. (Okay...I have some empty boxes to be broken down and put out for recycling this week)...most of my trailer park is older folks and snowbirds who just come up for the summer.

Things've been pretty quiet since they busted the meth lab a couple of years ago...THEN we had major trash driving in and out to get meth and crack.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I'm cracking up imagining a couple of senior citizen retired chemists setting up a meth lab! Some people just don't like to stop working. Can't have been much fun for you...

Star*

call 911........call 911
mmmmmmmm Waffle House. Scattered, Covered, Smothered, Chunked, and pecan waffles. Crispy bacon, eggs scrambled with cheese - wheat toast.

trinityroyal

mmmmmmmm Waffle House. Scattered, Covered, Smothered, Chunked, and pecan waffles. Crispy bacon, eggs scrambled with cheese - wheat toast.

Sta-ar! I just got the vanilla cake thing sorted, and now you're taunting me with Waffles?! Gosh! Not fair!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I miss Waffle House. I used to get the loaded hashbrowns there and an orange juice to wash it down with--figured the OJ made it healthy, doncha know?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hey, taters are veggies. With onions and mushrooms and green peppers??? How much healthier can you get? I mean, really??? lol