anyone watch TLC's While You Were Out?

kris

sarah was helping a friend yesterday run a book kiosk at one of those expos. she called me to tell me that my most favorite tv carpenter Andrew was there! she went to his siminar, got his autographed picture (and took others)....she actually spoke to him (pretty big deal for her because this does not come easy for her). he asked what she was doing there...surprised that someone her age actually knew who he was lol.

later he came by the kiosk & actually bought a book from her.

kris

kris

<font color="blue">....he is definitely yummy. she says he's as nice in person as he appears on the shows. he did, after all, take the time to come & see where she was working. bought a book tho he said it's probably ten years since he's read one lol.

kris </font>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
How fun for Sarah! I always liked Andrew and Evan and the gal before him, Teresa.

I haven't seen the show advertised in months. I figured it must be cancelled. :frown:

Suz

kris

<font color="purple">yes, the show has been cancelled tho you can still see reruns. andrew however has a new show coming up. it's called take home carpenter or maybe handiman. based like the take home chef.

i'll have sarah post more details about her experience meeting andrew & the show. tomorrow night.

kris </font>

everywoman

thank you Pennington is working on a home in Horry County---about an hour from me. My foster daughter called today to see if I wanted to ride over--I told her no because I wasn't sure I could control myself that close to him--LOL! I love home improvement shows---except they give me lots of ideas to do without the money to back them :frown: