anyone watching Brothers & Sisters?

Jena

Does anyone watch this show?? i love this show. shows i like usually get cancelled, yet this one hasnt' and yup it's getting stupider by the week but i still love it.

i used to love commander in chief years ago with geena davis, and yup cancelled.........

busywend

We must have the same taste! I loved Commander in Chief.

Yes, I watch Bro & Sis. It is a great show. I love Sally Fields.

Nancy

I'm watching too. I'm wondering how many other illegitimate children are going to pop up. Love the show.

Nancy

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I'm another watcher. Big Sally Fields fan, and I also love the actress who plays the eldest sister, Sarah. She played Brenda in Six Feet Under, also a favorite show of mine. And, child of the 80's that I am, I adore Rob Lowe!! He has aged - ach! make that 'matured' so wonderfully!

And yes, the show IS getting stupider by the week, but what the hay, it's entertainment.

Peace

Jena

Commander in chief was a great show, i was so so upset when that was cancelled. geena davis i thought was great, her husband was a dweeb though......ugh....

yes i'm wondering also how many more kids this guy made out there.........and what's up with that witch holly? one minute they portray her to be good the next i think Mom should just run her butt over already and be done with it.

sally fields is great. i like calista flockhart remember that lawyer show she was on? that was very funny....... and rob lowe ok he's just amazingly pretty isn't he? i mean look at his age and the way he still looks....he is just hot. the way he stood up for her in last week's show planting her family at dinner was great i thought! their all a bunch of total pyscho's :)

Ephchap

Add me to the list who LOVE this show.

Let's get one thing straight though ladies ... Rob Lowe is MINE !:sword: ROFL. OMG, could he be any cuter? Those eyes just melt me, and I totally agree - when he tore into Kitty's family sticking up for her, that was the clincher. I was head over heels in love. :redface:

Deb

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I have been watching as well!!!
Can't Rob alternate nights? I have *heard* he has quite the imagination... ha ha

I must admit I have been watching Dirty Sexy Money also. I love it because the stories are so exaggerated and outlandish. Oh and the guys aren't bad to look at...

Jena

i think rob lowe looks better now than he did back then!!! i've never seen dirty sexy money.......

i like sally fields but the mom is kinda making me a bit sick lately burning dinner and going mental on her daughter at that important dinner, along with holly. i like rebecca and her ex brother together though that's kinda cute lol.