Anyone watching Survivor, Amazing Race?

Jody

I am a reality tv show junkie. Okay so I think I am better now that I have said it. Sometimes I have said, I don't watch much reality tv just this and this. Well I have had to get over it because I love it, love it, love it. I love Survivor, I started watching it because my Uncle watched it and he loved it. He's a really smart man, and I figured it must be pretty good. I have only watched a few seasons, this one is pretty fun. Phillip is a riot and so irritating, I could reach thru the screen and strangle him with my own bare hands I would. I can't imagine living with that nut. If you watch it you will see exactly what I mean in just one episode. OMG and the red underwear that he wears as if they are shorts. He shouldn't even be exposing himself on tv like that. Lol. Okay and then I watch Amazing Race. I okay'd spending my time watching this reality show because I would get to see so much of the world and other cutlures. It was educational. Heck I just like watching it. Fun. I have gotten over the worry of what people think about how much tv I watch. It's a free world and it's my free time and I enjoy myself. I have been thinking about hosting a reality party. Like everyone get together for the finale of a show. Now that I have a new apartment, I just might do that. Kind of like a Super bowl party. I watch American Idol, and turn to DWTS during commericals. oh my goodness, this is one I could never admit to watching before. It was Big Brother. I never missed that show, but loved, loved, loved it. I wish it were back on. Now the cats out the bag, it's so freeing. LoL. Anybody watch any of these shows, did you ever feel guilty?

P

PatriotsGirl

I do! I do! Yup - love almost all of them! Amazing Race, Survivor, AI, Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother (LOVE BB), etc.

Phillip on Survivor has to be the most annoying person on the planet - what a psycho!!!!

Jody

Oh I am so glad someone knows what Big Brother is. Yes, Hell's Kitchen is great too!!!!!! I tell you, that Phillip is psycho. No wonder they cast him though, my goodness the stuff he does.

P

PatriotsGirl

LOL, my husband and I just look at each other with our mouthes dropped. I love Boston Rob - always have!!!! I hope he wins this time...