anyone watching the new Lyrics shows?

DammitJanet

I adore that new one on Fox. I think it is called something like Dont forget the Lyrics. I keep missing Singing Bee.

The past two shows of the one on Fox were so good! The first woman was just adorable. She couldnt sing a lick but she was cute as a bugs ear and perky when she danced around on the stage. The guy this week knew his stuff and could really sing! Both of them made it really far up the board so they got pretty good money.

I think these are going to be cute shows to watch. I love music and lyrics. I cant sing a lick but this is a cute idea.

Ephchap

Yes, I've seen them both too. You're right about the first gal not being able to sing a lick, lol. She was adorable though, and certainly new the lyrics. We were cheering her on.

The guy the other night had a great voice!

We saw the Singing Bee one the other night (we turned it on because we thought it was the other one). It was pretty cute too.

Deb

I have not seen Singing Bee, but I have seen both episodes of Don't Forget the Lyrics.

I also agree that the gal was a doll, I kept yelling at her to bring it up an octave. She was singing too low! And the guy sang great.

How nice that they found something to keep Wayne Brady busy.

Oh, I'm kidding. I like him, he sings great too. And he is hilarious on Whose Line is it.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #3333FF"> i've watched both. i think the fox version is the much of the two. much as i love joey fatone i just didn't enjoy the show all that much.

i loved the first contestant on Lyrics....and the second one had a great voice.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

I've watched each of them once and plan to watch them again.
Based on only one show, I agree with Kris. Joey is a favorite of
ours but his show didn't grab me like the other one. Maybe that
will change next week..lol. DDD

On_Call

I've only caught Joey's show once, but he seemed a bit stiff. I keep missing Wayne's show, but I love him, so I imagine I would like it - maybe next week!!