Anything fun going on this weekend?

BusynMember

Jumper and boyfriend will be over at 10:30. Always fun to see them. Yesterday we mostly relaxed...took a nice walk on a nice day. Shopped. Nothing big.

Working M-F next week, closing shift. Been working almost 30 hours a week lately.

Any plans you want to share?

ksm

Nope. Calling 4 week residential place tomorrow morning and getting youngest Difficult Child on waiting list. Trying to get her in before I get a summons from court to go before the judge...for multiple dirty UAs.

On my short "good" list, the weather got cooler last night, turned off AC, open windows and turned on whole house attic exhaust fan. It pulled in fresh air all night. Will close up house soon to try to keep it cool. Supposed to get in the 80's. Better than 105 last week.

Ksm

KTMom91

I have the laundry mountains from hell to attack and conquer today. One mountain is clean and the other is dirty. It's been over 100 degrees every day this week, and I hate running the dryer when it's that hot, so I've been doing one load each evening, and then it's bedtime, so I don't get it put away...

Hubby has litter boxes to clean and other chores to do. Maybe we'll go grocery shopping. Maybe not.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Nope. Calling 4 week residential place tomorrow morning and getting youngest Difficult Child on waiting list. Trying to get her in before I get a summons from court to go before the judge...for multiple dirty UAs.

On my short "good" list, the weather got cooler last night, turned off AC, open windows and turned on whole house attic exhaust fan. It pulled in fresh air all night. Will close up house soon to try to keep it cool. Supposed to get in the 80's. Better than 105 last week.

Ksm
What are UAs?

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
We went to a get together with our good friends of 20 years on Saturday. They all have almost perfect kids. They really do. Yesterday we rode bikes 15 miles on sloping trails and it was hard work!!

This weekend we have great seats for a Cubs game. Right behind 3rd base. I think they are 2nd row or something. Husband got from vendor. We are Sox fans normally but oh well. I just go for the people watching!

BusynMember

When I lived in Chicago I was a Sox fan. Since moving to Wisconsin and steroids in baseball, I lost interest in this sport.Period. But I was happy for the long suffering Cubs fans when they won tje Series. I even watched a few games.

People in Wisconsin dont get the whole Cubs/Sox rivalry in Chicago and its hard to explain :)