Aog?????

klmno

Anyone know if AmazeOfGrace is ok? I haven't seen her around lately and I''m getting a little worried....

So, AOG, if you're lurking, please let someone know that you're ok.

susiestar

Roll With It
AOG?

Amaze??

Mazey??

Grace??

Gracey??

Where ARE You?

come out come out wherever you are!!

Check in when you can - Know I am thinkin' bout you!

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I am here, sorry.... I have been flying under the radar. S2BX got out of jail b4 the holidays, briefly tried to take his life and is now slumming with his girlfriend from rehab #4. I do not know if he snoops or not on the boards, not like it would matter. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Both difficult child's saw him briefly on Xmas day, which I know I have his girlfriend to thank for that. I think both boys pretty much have accepted that they are the last thing on their Father's list.

S2BX and his girlfriend (this is the woman who called me over the summer and said she was his "accountability" partner) are a match made in heaven, they're drinking together, fight with each other daily and my S2BX convinced her to stop taking her medications (she's bi-polar). How do I know all this you ask? Her husband called me this past weekend. The poor man wants his wife back, it's scarey to see I was in that place once, not anymore, good riddens! I go to court this month and it's all over! I can't wait!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SICK THE BICHON ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pay for the dogs grill to give him extra fangs.

I'm sorry for your pain and rejoice in your revelation!

Hugs
GO GET "EM" PUPPY BRITCHES!