Apology

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I have not gotten my cards out to anyone yet this year. Unfortunately this month has gone totally out the window. I have a plateful and I haven't really been doing much except for family etc the last bit. A lot of things are falling by the wayside. With husband's sister passing away, the irs thing, difficult child x2 things, easy child things, the stupid report for work that is never going to be finished and I can't count what all else I dont' know what has happened. I do plan to send them out still they will just come after Christams. For that matter they may come in mid January.

I also haven't been responding much to everyones posts. I try to peek in once in a while and right a bit but can't get much done.

Add in my back went out a few days ago and I am still trying to get things done for everything.

Again I am thinking of you all and will be back regularly eventually.

beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You do not have to apologize! I honestly enjoyed sending them. You have had a lot going on. That is what we are here for. What kind of friends would we be, if we only expected things from you?
Hang in there and take a break, let your back calm down.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
January is good. I'll take it as a birthday card!

Seriously, don't sweat it. Life happens, and you've had a lot on your plate lately.

F

flutterbee

FWIW, I'm not keeping tabs and checking off on my list who I got a card from. I just enjoy sending them.

Now I have something to look forward to in January!!! (If you could, make it for after the 8th. That way if my appointment at the Cleveland Clinic happens to be another exercise in futility (crossing my fingers really hard that it's not), I'll have something to cheer me up!)