Apology

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hello all.

I just want to take a quick moment to apologize for my lack of presence. I am reading as I can, and I think of you all often, but the words just aren't coming right now to reply.

Hopefully time will heal everything.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Don't sweat it, Shari. You've been through an awful physical and emotional trauma. Take the time to take care of yourself. That's the most important thing.

DDD

That's the beauty of the CD family. Sometimes we can give and sometimes we need to take. Unlike face/to/face friends
there are no expectations...just consistent support via written communication or caring thoughts sent via cyberspace. Also
your CD friends are available 24/7 when you need to know you are not alone. We're on your team! DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sweetie, I miss you, but you have an awful lot on your plate right now. Work on healing, post when you feel the urge and just remember we are all here for you!

trinityroyal

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Shari. No need to apologize. You've been through a lot, and you're still recovering. Focus on getting well; we'll still be here when you're ready.

shellyd67

No need for apologies Shari .. As much as we miss you, we all know you have so much going on. Just get better and take care !

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Take care of you right now & stop the apologies. I don't think there's been a one of us who hasn't taken time from the board for whatever reason.

You work on healing from your accident.