Are we doing Christmas cards this year?

muttmeister

I have always enjoyed exchanging holiday cards with my family here and I don't think I've missed a year so far but I just realized today that I haven't seen anything about it yet. Did I miss it or are we just discontinuing the exchange?

cubsgirl

I haven't heard anything about it, but I am more than willing to organize, send out the list, etc. Just PM me your information if interested. I have always enjoyed this.

BusynMember

It's getting kind of late, isn't it? I admit I am a bad organizer and don't want to organize it so if nobody does, guess we'll have to maybe wait until next year.

cubsgirl

Muttmeister - I am not a PM expert but I think you click on inbox in upper right hand corner and click "start a new conversation".

I'm willing to organize and send out cards with all the addresses - if you all PM me your address. You are right, we are running low on time, but I think there is still enough time!

Actually, I will start a new thread and include my email address.

InsaneCdn

PM shortcut: if you are in this thread, click on cubsgirl's avatar. One of the options will be "start a conversation", which is the equivalent of what we used to call PM...

I just tested it, and it works.