Are you ready for a boast??? I've goten into the 130s'. Yeah, Me

DDD

I've been "dieting" for a couple of months and I'm out of the bigger brackets. It has not been "that" hard. But today I weighed in at 139. I'm feeling proud. :bravo:

My goal has been 135 and I'm closing in. The ugly side of the accomplishment is that I absolutely know that I have to start exercising and stop smoking. Bummer! Guess we'll find out if I have the "guts" for the long run. Lol. DDD

2ODD

Yay!! Good for you!! The weight battle is up hill. I KNOW what you're going through!! Keep up the good work!!

DDD

LOL, I'm tempted to reward myself with a Snickers bar. :hangin: I'll never let you guys know whether I did or didn't!
:kisses: DDD Thanks for the affirmations!

nvts

...and I thought I was your friend...why'd you send the stuff (weight) that you lost to me? You lost it, I found it! hahaha!

Just kidding - I'm slowly sliding down the slippery slope of losing myself (verrrrrry slowly!) - but no where NEAR my goal!

Wonderful news! Congrats!

Beth

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yeah for you! You're an inspiration to me this morning! I started my diet on Tuesday, following a visit to my Dr on Monday, yikes - I didn't like what their scale said in comparison to mine at home. Anyway, I'm so happy for you!

Star*

call 911........call 911
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!! SLIMTASTIC!!!!!!

This is absolutely wonderful, hard, healthy, awesome, terrific news! Congratulations for all your hard work!

cubsgirl

YEAH YOU!!! Congratulations.

I'm dieting now (and exercising) but my weight loss has been slow.........and I need to lose a LOT. I'm always happy to hear someone else's story of weight loss - it makes it seem more manageable to me.