Arrested!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
HUGS!!!!!

I am so very proud of you. I have no actual frame of reference, but I can imagine... And as good as my imagination is... It's not quite up to the task.

Don't forget... Even if he does go the "guilty" route... You still have healing to do.

MORE HUGS!!!

lovemysons

Dear Melissa,
Another here that is So very proud of you for standing up for yourself, other victims, and potential victims.
You are a brave woman to face all of this from your past and bring justice to the forefront.

I agree with others who suggest a therapist to help you go through this process...no doubt you still have some healing to do. I can't imagine what you have been through in your childhood....but am so glad for this day of reckoning.

Gentle hugs, care and love to you,
LMS

DDD

I am thrilled for you to finally have the first step toward closure. You have prepared yourself, stuck to you resolve and will be setting an example for other victims. Thankfully I have no experience to draw on for rendering support during this time but I would suspect that your best resource would be a group or individual therapist who specializes in this specific type of trauma. There's no doubt that you are deserve the admiration we all feel but even if you feel that you are ready for the next steps in the process counselors with experience in trauma likely will provide support and relief that friends can't really provide. Sending hugs and caring thoughts of support. DDD

Mattsmom277

Phew/whew! Had a flurry of calls about someone hearing tail end of a national news report that they thought was regarding this. Gave me a heart attack nearly thinking it was on that level of the news, but ironically it is another person with the last name, same age range, who police are seeking further victims of sexual assault in connection with young boys. Here's hoping they don't pick this up on a wire as they did the other case.

Nancy

I can't imagine the feelings you are going thru now. What a brave, strong person you are.
I am so proud of you.

Nancy

H

HaoZi

I hope he pleads as well, even if it's only for his own selfish reasons (place to stay, medical care). I hope all of you are able to gain good closure and heal the rifts in the family he caused.

TerryJ2

WOW!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so proud of you!

And thank you for the long explanations. There is a lot of detail here and I hope you don't drive yourself crazy and try to figure it out by yourself. That's what the police are for. Just hang in there and know that you are doing the right thing.