at complete wits end

wantout

Update on CC. He went completely out of control when dhs grandparents yesterday. He punched her in the mouth and split her lip. I spent 8 hours in the ER where the grandmother was being looked over and CC was waiting for a bed to open at one of the mental hospitals available to us through our medicaid program. He is at a very reputable hospital right now that he was in a month ago. He round kicked my husband and yelled at the top his lungs bad words and I just sat there totally at a lose. My husband and i do not want him home I just wish the state would step in and take this child hospitals don't help and it seems like they just patch him up and fix it enough to be released and put into a home where the minute he gets home he is out of control even more. Everyone (nurses doctors and even cps) are telling me there is no where to put him in the state of louisiana for long term help <they've cut all those hospitals>. My husband is so desperate he is wondering if he needs to contact bio mom and sign over all rights and custody if she will have him, unfortunately, i have a feeling she won't. She hasn't lifted a finger to help since she stopped communicating with her kids over 3 years ago. We may have to get the courts to issue a court order but i just don't know how to go about this. I have informed my husband that the only thing i can do is take the other 3 kids with me and move to my moms. CC has caused so much damage to my family that now he is tearing a truly wonderful loving family apart. My husband and his 1 child with my 2 kids can't handle the abuse any longer and he's getting strong enough to hurt my 6 foot 2 husband who is very strong. Thankfully for some reason CC is scared of me enough that i just yell at him and get in his face and he backs off like a true bully would if comfronted, my husband tries to copy my actions and he gets a kick in the face. This has gone way out of my control.