Auto-correct strikes again

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I recently got a "smart phone" instead of my 6 year old flip. To say the least, I think auto-correct hates me.

Last night, I entered a "to-do" into my calendar for today, and today, I went out to look at it and it says "flowers, checks, wiener".

Flowers - send flowers for the anniversary...
Checks - stop at the bank and order more checks...
Weiner - WTH is wiener? Wiener? I don't need hotdogs. I'm not have a weenie roast for lunch. I don't have a date with Anthony. WTH did I mean.

So....2 hours later, I figure it out.

WORMER. I need to pick up WORMER for the horses....

Ya....auto-correct hates me.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:rofl:

Like the night I asked husband if he wanted me to start dinner - he had planned potato stroganoff.

He replied, "Yes, please. Brenda meat."

KTMom91

Miss KT's auto correct zapped her good...we went to our favorite local Mexican restaurant without Hubby, and yes, I had a delicious margarita. Since Miss KT LOVES to push Hubby's buttons, she texted him...that Mom was dancing on tables and doing tequila sh*Tourette's Syndrome. Should have been shots.

Yeah.

donna723

Thank goodness you figured it out! For a minute there, I thought you were being spammed by that former congressman! If you get any pictures, DO NOT open them up!

:groan:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You know, most phones do not have "s**t" in their T9 dictionaries... Mine doesn't. I keep having to add it. (I know, I know.)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...LOL... or you use a keypad to text?

I use T9word - with the numeric keypad - because it is much faster than the QWERTY. So it suggests words. For instand - if I type game, it's also hand... I have to change if and he a lot, or of and me.

My mother in law and BM have one different letter in their names.

And it's cleaned up my language... duck!

T

TeDo

I like mine with the slide-out keyboard. I don't have these problems either. I think I'll stick with SIMPLE. LOL

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
TeDo - I have a slide-out keyboard... But... I T9 better. I can't use the tiny letters when my thumbnails break.

Nancy

Haha thanks for the laugh. Yesterday I texted this to my easy child...Maybe but I've Bennett drumming all day and I'm ironing mow. I have no idea what I was trying to say, she didn't either.

Nancy