susiestar

Roll With It
I had to update my sig as Jessie just turned 13 (EEK! another TEENAGER!!) and went to look at avatars.

I noticed that there are only 6 avatars that are not taken. This might be a problem for new people or ones like me who have no clue how to get an avatar from another site. Yes, I know most people can, but some of us are just not that savvy.

thought I would mention it.

Susie

tiredmommy

I'll make sure Cheryl sees this. Maybe she can upload more avatars or post directions on how to upload from other sites. :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Or maybe you could make your own and upload it like I did... or maybe your easy child or difficult child could make one for you? Just a thought...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I know, I can make one FOR you! Just tell me what you want, and I'll send you the file when I'm done :D Seriously! I love doing stuff like that...

susiestar

Roll With It
I am not really sure I want a new one, or what I want. Thanks so much for the offer though! I just noticed that the ones on the first pages were all taken, so I looked through to see how many were left.

I don't want newbies to come, try to get an avatar, and see we don't have any. I think our newbies have a lot to contend with, and don't need more challenges. I know as a newbie I was so overwhelmed with everything I couldn't handle anything else. So I thought I would mention it.

You are all very sweet. I am glad you are my friends.

Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs!

R

runawaybunny

Wow! I had no idea they were mostly taken.

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll get some more online in the next couple of days.

R

runawaybunny

Greetings OC neighbor :D

A couple of dozen new avatars have been added. More to come...