AWESOME date night!!!

B

bran155

Thank you guys!!! I have been eating salad for days. But no rump shaking yet!!!! LOL I wish I could remember what was in that first salad!!! LOL

Things have been really moving in a positive direction. We have really been making an effort to be nicer to each other. We even sat on the couch last night watching tv and HOLDING HANDS!!!

Thanks for all of the support guys and for always making me laugh!!! :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Stood at the fresh food counter today - looking longingly at bags of prepared salad......

and that song from Madasgar went through my head..........

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT........

and nothing........

B

bran155

LOL Star!!! You are so funny. I am going to have another salad tonight. I will let you know if sparks fly. :)

klmno

Another thought- but I can't say for sure if it's true since I'm single and have no love life- LOL! I have heard that when women get in their late thirties, they might go thru a period of a higher "interest", if you will, where they have the urges comparable to a teenage boy. However, the male's interest are in a bit of a decline. So, maybe think about if your interests have increased over the past few months. ??

TerryJ2

Shawna, this sounds like it is continuing to move in a positive direction. I am so happy for you that you are happy! And, by the way, happy people draw happiness toward them. Your husband can feel that. :)