Awful Craft Ideas

susiestar

Roll With It
In MY neighborhood? I would have had to beat myself up just to get anyone to talk to me, lol!! VERY few girls my age, and the boys? OMG, they wouldn't talk to me EVER. Not that that would have been bad, lol!! at least sometimes. Plus I was a total tomboy shopmonkey with my Dad.

Of course, I was the one who took the heads off of my Barbies to play Marie Antoinette with them. REally really rattled my childhood bff's mom and gma. Esp after they said I didn't know who she was, and I gave them a history lesson of the period, complete with Barbie's head on a pencil as I swung it around. Mostly I only did it to irritate them, and I do admit it was awfully funny. Esp when my Dad told 5yo Jess about it and she freaked my mom out with it.

I do apologize to all you Barbie lovers, she just wasn't my thing, well, not in a normal sense anyway.

trinityroyal

Those are truly TERRIBLE.

I must confess, though. The handbag lamp is so awful that I kind of like it. I have a few really horrible items scattered throughout my house in unexpected places. (A bottle of Devil's Finger brand beer in the china cabinet, a snowman lava lamp with sparkles in the lava...you get the idea.) I get a kick out of it when people stumble on them and ask "what the heck is THAT?!" type questions.

I think the handbag lamp would fit right in.

Tee hee.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Trinity, I think you and I just might have the same taste... I have some things scattered about that are so tacky they're adorable!

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
I like the unicorn bike! The tampon ghost is kinda cute, too lol. I could see dangling one of those from the ceiling fan at Halloween. The handbag lamps remind me of those Japanese paper lanterns the way the light shines through.