awol and prayers

Lothlorien

I've been reading, here and there, but I have family here and haven't been on the computer much. I apologize for not responding to everyone. I did get to see some of the pictures. You are all fabulous women! I am glad you all had such a great time.

Now for the prayer request. I think Missy has the flu....no idea if it's Swine or not, but a several kids in our area have had it and one died. I'll take her to the doctor in the morning. No fever, right now, but this just hit her out of the blue. One minute fine, next she's got that glassy look in her eyes and complaining of general malaise...back aches, headaches, ears, everything. She just broke down out of nowhere and started crying because she didn't feel well. As much of a hypochondriac as she can be, this is not normal for her.

Prayers and beed rattling would be really appreciated. Thanks.

busywend

Sending out prayers and positive vibes to Missy! The board will do its magic!

HUGS! Try not to worry too much!

klmno

Prayers and many well wishes being sent, Loth. I hope you get some answers and more importantly, I hope Missy starts feeling better soon!

tiredmommy

Prayers being said for Missy and the whole family.

Swine flu is widespread here. Duckie's allergist normally just has us pick up samples of her double dose Asmanex when she's sick but insisted last week that she be seen by someone first to verify she didn't have bronchitis or pneumonia settling into her lungs. His office was booked solid so we took her to the family doctor. My bff had to take her son to the pediatrician for strep earlier this week, they had everyone wearing masks in the office.

It's really scary right now. {{{Hugs}}}

Lothlorien

Thanks all. I will be making a doctor's appointment in the am. I can't take any chances, especially with the seizure diagnosis. She had the flu in Feb and had a really bad seizure.

Lothlorien

Thanks Fran.

She's better. Family left around 8 pm. Life is back to normal. husband is sleeping on the floor in the living room, snoring as usual (lol).

Missy's feeling better....they were both bouncing off the walls tonight.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sending you and Elvish wand - (makes magic wand noise) and if you read Witz' thread about snoring - I sent you the snoring band my Mom sent me for DF - and YOU can put in on your husband annnnnnny old way you want. ;)

Hang in there Loth.......Maybe Frodo will drop the ring in the soup and your life will go back to normal soon.

Hugs & Love
Star

donna723

Oh thank goodness, Loth! So glad it wasn't the flu and that she's getting back to normal. You must be so relieved!

:bravo: