baby bootie ideas

susiestar

Roll With It
I know a while back we had a thread about crocheted baby stuff. I just ran across a website for a co that makes awesome baby booties - some look like sneakers, or ballet shoes or cowboy boots or whatever. I don't know if you can adjust a pattern to create these (I cannot knit or crochet) but I thought the ideas might spark someone's creativity!

http://www.curious-workmanship.com/downloads/CuriousWorkmanship_Catalog_small.pdf

They also have an etsy shop if that is helpful.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
When I have more time I'm going to be making some of these. You can find the patterns for them if you don't want to buy them outright. I tried the utube thing for the cowboy boots and it mostly made me dizzy and want to climb through the screen and smack the guy for doing much of it the hard way. All the starting / stopping was irritating too. But I may try it again when I have more patience. lol

Some of those are awful cute......but I have to say seeing the toddler running around in hers looked odd. lol Mine stopped with booties once they could walk and shifted to socks and shoes.

InsaneCdn

Lisa - Mom kept me in home-made booties until I was 3 or 4... shoes get in the way of playing on the floor, and in our old drafty house, "just socks" was way too cold. By the time they get that big, they are called slippers, not booties, but its the same concept.