Baby shower bowling...need help

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I am helping my 14 year old neices have a baby shower for their mom. They have quite the odd theme going on, but it is going to be neat.

They are hosting a baby luau. The cake is a big beach, with a Hawaiian couple holding a baby standing under a palm tree. They have lei's and margarita glasses, and are serving sliced fruit.

For games, they have the traditional measure the mom-to-be's belly. The other games they have are "bottle of babies" (a bunch of plastic babies you link together like barrel of monkeys....) and a pineapple bowling game.

For the bottle of babies game, they have written up that their mom needs to find a sitter, so whoever can "handle the most babies" by linking them together without them falling "wins".

We're stuck on bowling, tho. How can we work it into a baby shower game?

Edited...We're experimienting with it and its pretty easy to get a strike. We're thinking maybe if you get a strike, you win a diaper. We'll tape something in one of the diapers, and the person with the "full diaper" wins? Is that completely stupid?

Andy

I love that idea - I bet those nieces are having a lot of fun in planning.

Maybe instead of taping something in: Pour a small amount of yellow liquid (mt dew or lemonade) on it and smudge peanut butter adding butterscotch chips. Leave it in a hot car for a few hours.

Though it will be hard to refold and will look rumpled - I know, first have a contest to see who can change a baby doll the fastest. Then hand in all diapers to be earned back so people know why the diapers are rumpled - at that point place the filled diaper in the bunch.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Gee, are you sure these are 14 yr old girls??? Those are some awesome ideas for games!!

I think I'll take notes for when easy child has her shower. (she didn't get one the first time around) :D

Now, where did you get the bottle of babies game??

And I LOVE the diaper idea!!!

Oh, and you can have them play "Name that food" game with jars of baby foods. Gives you a whole new appreciation for the screwed up faces our babies give us when they taste it. :rofl: