Baby's Coming!!!!!!

donna723

My sister in law called about 6:00 a.m. and they went to the hospital this morning! She had been there about an hour when he called and she was already 5 cm dilated and having contractions 5 miin. apart! She had been 4 cm dilated for the last two weeks and her doctor feels that he will come fairly fast (which beats the heck out of l-o-n-g and s-l-o-w!) Still almost three weeks till his due date but he's big and he's ready, so they're not worried. They are 640 miles away and I won't be going down there till next weekend.

And on top of everything else, my computer at home is messed up so I may not have computer access again till Monday, but I'll try to keep you posted. I'm taking the computer to S. Carolina with me and sister in law is going to fix it for me - a $20 part if it's what he thinks it is.

She's doing fine so far, but any extra prayers you might have wouldn't hurt! My BABY is having a BABY!!!! :D

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Okay, well I'm pacing the halls with you. How wonderful! Keep us posted, Donna.

Suz

donna723

sister in law just called again ... she went from 5 cm dilated to 8 cm in just a few hours! They've already given her the epidural and broke her water. Shouldn't be long now!!!

trinityroyal

Goodness gracious! Things are happening quickly.
Sending continued prayers for a smooth and uneventful delivery, and a healthy grandbaby.

Congrats Donna!

TerryJ2

Well?
I'm waiting with-bated breath (now that I know what bated breath is, thank you, Trinity, LOL!)
Congrats in advance.