Bachelorette......Did you enjoy it last night?

DDD

For the first time easy child/difficult child watched with me and we enjoyed the whole thing. Can't believe a couple of her choices. Egads..........the tatoo guy?????????? LOLRoberto is the one I'm betting on. One other guy (can't remember his name, of course) may be it too. What do you guys think? DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, I want to know who the heck "Chris N" is............we see passing shots of his face every once in awhile but I don't think he's said more than 5 sentences on camera since the show began.

Kasey - the tattoo guy- is a lunatic. I can't wait for the reunion show to see if he realizes what an idiot he is...doubtful that he's perceptive enough to pick it up. lol

Justin, the wrestler, has got to go, too.

I thought Roberto and Ali in "The Lion King" was very erotic- too bad she was getting sick at the time but they still did a great job.

There seem to be some really nice, sincere, attractive guys in this show. I like Roberto, Chris L(from Cape Cod), Kirk- they seem to be legitimately there "for the right reasons" and genuinely interested in Ali.

Thank goodness Jonathan, the weather guy, is gone. He was such a whiner! I wonder if his viewers in Houston are razzing him?

Suz

DDD

I'm glad you watched too. I thought it was one of the most interesting shows to date. Why she kept the "tatoo" guy I can not imagine. He and the weather dude are nuts, lol. Like you I have no idea who that "shadow" guy is and assume she's keeping him in order to get rid of others that turn her off more.Roberto if the frontrunner in my humble opinion. The interaction seems sincere, he has a sense of adventurewhich she evidently likes and he's HOT! Many moons ago I dated someone who looked like Justin and I understand the attrraction.I tried to look up this seasons show so I could get names and faces together. You're amazing remembering as many as you do!I wonder if Roberto is related to Raoul?? I sense a possible family resemblence. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, Raoul told me last weekend when we rendezvoused that Roberto is one of his cousins. :cutie_pie:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Raoul told me that his Dad talks fondly about you often, DDD. He remembers the months you hid him in your closet so no one would steal him away from you. I guess you two had a real love connection.

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
I was also glad to see Jonathan go. Was it possible to be more juvenile about the whole thing? He simply had no confidence. He should have gone the week before when they did the music video and he cried because the first kiss would be on camera. Just exactly what did he think happened with all the other first kisses??

The wrester is manipulative. Totally untrustworthy. Plays the wounded card well, esp with the walk to Ali's house. At least he did admit that he went there.

Tattoo fool was so strange. All that protect and guard stuff, and the super cheesy songs were so insincere. Then all the angst because she called him insincere was boring. The whole lie about the tattoo, and not coming clean when he was confronted was bad. How cowardly was it to not ever show it to her if she was the reason he did it?

Roberto is the front runner, in my humble opinion. They seem to have such an honest connection and they seem to enjoy each other on every level. It just seems very natural. The guy from Cape Cod, Chris, seems to have a comfortable fit with her also. It seems like he really cares about her. It is clear she likes Kirk, but it doesn't seem as deep as her connection with Roberto. More on a physical basis than on many levels, if that makes sense.

I have no real idea about that one lawyer guy. Seems like he could be a good guy but he isn't really putting himself out there. I am just not sure he is going to jump into the game fully enough to have a chance.

I think Ali is keeping Justin around thinking he could be her version of Jake's Vienna. Bad boys can be attractive, but hopefully she will realize that he is just too shallow to have a real life with.

Nancy

What Suz said. Great recap Suz.

I'm not impressed with the lawyer, he just keeps pointing out everyone else's weaknesses.

I too thought the Lion King scene was very erotic. I knew he was related to Raoul. Maybe we can have him make an appearance here after the show.

Tatoo guy is scary. He and my difficult child could get matching tatoos lol. He seems mentally unstable.

Chris L talks a little too much about his mom for me, but he's nice.Chris N is an unknown.

Thank goodness she put Jonathan out of his misery. I also wondered if he will ever be able to show his face on the weather again.

I think she kept Kasey because she decided that Jonathan had to go and that she did not have anything in comon with farm boy, can't remember his name. She truly is a city girl and he never gets out of his jeans. So she probably kept Justin and Kasey for better tv, can't see she would keep either one of them after next week.

I'm still undecided about Frank. I really liked him in the beginning but then the editing made him out be weird about other guys kissing her.

Nancy

DDD

I was a bit surprised when Ali mentioned on the first show that she liked "quirky" "different" guys. Frank seems to meet that description, so maybe that is where the attraction originates.He is the only seemingly normal guy who strikes me as quirky.The extended Raoul family is far from quirky, lol. DDD

janebrain

What Suz said. Great recap Suz.

Chris L talks a little too much about his mom for me, but he's nice.Chris N is an unknown.

I agree about Chris L--I wouldn't want to feel like I was competing with some guy's mom. I agree with everything else you said too!

Ephchap

Add me to the list that think Roberto and Cape Cod Chris are the frontrunners. Definitely add me to the list that think Tat2 guy (or as my daughter and I call him, R2D2 - what's with his voice? lol It's like a robot or something) is totally weird. Weather guy? OMG, thank goodness we don't have to see him anymore.

Nancy, I also can't stand the lawyer - his looks or his personality.

As for the wrestler, I have to say, I think he's absolutely the best looking guy there. I think he's just gorgeous ... but don't really care for his smugness, so he's not my pick for her and I think it's time for him to go. It's got to be uncomfortable with him being the "male Vienna" with all the guys hating him, which honestly, I'm not sure why they do.

I think she'll end up with Roberto. Those two seemed to have sparks from the moment he got out of the limo.

Deb

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, I can unlock my lips a little about what I learned from the spoilers a few weeks back......pick up a copy of June 14 People mag (the issue with Gary Coleman on the cover) and it talks openly about the guy with 2 girlfriends (he gets busted because one of the girlfriend calls Ali!) and the guy who leaves because he's in love with his ex back home...

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
After the way she felt about Vienna, I would think that Ali would shy FAR away from the wrestler. When everyone in a group feels that way about a person there is usually a reason and it is usually something hard to overcome. Just in my opinion.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sure, I'll save you a couple bucks...I just didn't want to print anything for those who didn't want to know. I'll PM you. :)

Suz

Nancy

You know what's funny though? Jake and Vienna are still a happy couple from everything I've seen and read. We all hated her but apparently he didn't.

Suz, I'm going to try to find that people mag.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy, Jake and Vienna remind us that one person's junk is another person's treasure. I guess it's a good thing overall.

I was going to post this separately but then figured that the Bachelor fans are posting here anyway...looks like we are in for a wild ride this summer with some really obnoxious people coming back!

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/06/16/bachelor-pad-contestants-revealed-abc/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tvsquad.com%2F2010%2F06%2F16%2Fbachelor-pad-contestants-revealed-abc%2F

What a motley crew for the most part!

One of the posters said that Tenley and Kiptyn (he was my favorite) have been together for months. I wonder if that's true? At least they are both nice people.

I remember Gwen from Aaron's season. Aaron was a schmuck and she was very sweet.

Suz