Bachelorette......Did you enjoy it last night?

Kathy813

Staff member
Hi there fellow Bachelor and DWTS fans . . .

Here are a couple of tidbits flying around the Internet . . no real spoilers . . . just rumors!

Both Ali and Vienna are being considered for the next DWTS series. We'll get to see them continue to fight. LOL

and. . .

They are considering Kate Gosselin for the next Bachelorette. Can you even imagine?

~Kathy

DDD

Why would Tenley and Gia (I really liked them both!) agree to hang out with those losers??? Yikes!
I have nicer company at my store. LOL!

Kate??? I know she's supporting a big family but I don't think she'd go for that opportunity. Naw!
by the way I either read in a mainstream mag or heard on a mainstream tv program that Kate is earing
$700,00 doing the Kate + show. It is set up contractually that each of the children get a % put in savings. The funny part (yes, I'm a sicko) is that John gets $70,000 a year to stay away from the program. Interesting. DDD

KTMom91

Miss KT and I had to watch to see our local hero, Kasey, go home. What a goof. Some of Miss KT's friends were saying on FB that Kasey made us all look bad. Really? Considering we've won the award for stupidest and most drunken people, car theft, and other lovely things, I can't imagine that one clown's creepy behavior harms the entire metro area.