Back on Friday

T

toughlovin

Hello dear friends,

I am flying out to visit my dad today....I am leaving my ipad behind since he has no wifi access.... so unless I find a computer there I will be offline until Friday. There is so much going on with our difficult children in this group that I will be thinking of all of you, hoping for the best. Hoping somehow that our difficult children gain some sense and stop relapses, make it to court, get into rehab and just in general do the right thing!!!

TL

Nancy

Have a safe trip TL. Hopefully when you get back the cycle will turn and things will be going well here with our difficult child's, wouldn't that be great? Or whatever was in the water lately will disappear and peace will once again prevail.

Safe travels my friend.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
Hi, I'm Kathy and I have a computer addiction. I couldn't go that long without computer access!

Have a nice visit with your dad.

~Kathy

T

toughlovin

Guess I can't stay away either Kathy.... I found a computer and will have some access here.... enough at least I can keep somewhat up with all of you and difficult children although I probably won't post much.

TL

buddy

hope the trip is going well... I always bring my stuff because airports and coffee shops have wifi. passes the time....

DDD

Hope your trip is all you want it to be. Don't forget that public libraries have computer access. Hugs DDD

Nancy

Yay TL couldn't stay away. Hope your visit is going well and giving you some peace. We will all be here when you get back.

Nancy