back pain

L

Liahona

I woke up this morning and from my neck to my tail bone hurt. I could barely walk with crutches. So glad today is husband's day off. No, he isn't doing things the way I would, but at least the kids are getting food. And their is someone who can pick up Buster. I don't dare take pain medications. Its gone down. Now its mostly my lower back. Still lots of pain though.

Californiablonde

Back pain is the worst. I get it from time to time because I have scoliosis. I hope it goes away quickly for you and you can enjoy your weekend. I will say a prayer for you. Hugs...

L

Liahona

easy child 1, in an attempt to stay up, keeps telling me her bed is suffering. Maybe my bed is getting back at me being callous to easy child 1's bed. ;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My back and knees have been giving me fits all week. It's ticking me off. I honestly have too much to do for either to be giving me an issue. I guess I'll be dragging all the therma care patches out that I picked up for free over the past year and giving them a whirl at pain relief. I keep forgetting I have them because this is usually not a real issue for me 99.9 percent of the time. I picked the darn things up only because they were free with the coupon......on a "just in case, nice to have around basis"

Had to LOL at easy child 1. Too cute.

L

Liahona

I've done hot pads that have helped a lot. I'm also not going to sleep on my bed any more. difficult child 1 has a foam pad for camping I'm going to use on the floor. I really do think the mattress is most of the problem.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Honestly, Lia, I think we may have similar issues... I got husband to massage out the knots. I miss ibuprofen...

buddy

Probably can't do hot baths, right? Isn't that on the no no list for pregnant people? (hot tubs etc....) But I do find water really helps me because it takes the pressure off my back and it is so relaxing.

Hope it feels better. You are one lady who just doesn't have time to be bothered with pain!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yeah, hot baths are out. We're not allowed more than 115-120 degrees for 10 minutes. GAH!

I hope you found a way to help alleviate the pain, Lia... I have one spot that even professional massage didn't work on. Ugh... LOL

L

Liahona

A hot pad works as long as its on me. As soon as I stand up the pain starts coming back. A hot shower helps as well. Just being in the bathroom with the hot humid air helps. Hope your back feels better Step. Mine is better than yesterday, but no where near normal.