back to gfgism..........

Jena

hi everyone

so difficult child is back home from dad's last night.

the crying anxiety i can't sleep, etc. while on chlonidine may i add.........:(

so this morning her first day back at school since break. shes still in bed been trying to get her out all morning.

my first day back at work also in over a week since the pnuemonnia.

i talk and talk she's too big to handle now so here i sit aggrivated as per usual with her saying i dont' wanna go to school. same old **** different day

so at best i'm looking at getting at work by eleven or twelve i'm giving notice today i can't do this job anymore between the stress of difficult child and commuting 3 and a half hours a day im done

so today's the deay that is if i can get in there

boyfriend's been pretty good yet he's starting to need help financially paying the bills he is a good man coverin geverything in both households his ex's bills which he gives her an absolute fortune monthly and then us our apt.

so i'll be looking for local work so i can help out ihaven't given him a dime since we moved in to help out with bills because difficult child came crashing down and i couldn't get to office

so yup i'm very aggrivated today tired of starting days like this was nice to have a break from this for a week nad to have two days without difficult child this weekend. as soon as she got in last night it was back to defiant behavior name calling me anxiety you name it yet shes a blessing wtih dear old dad. ugh

Jena

so i coulndt get her out today so i went up to school and got all her work from today. i don't wnat to give her privledges today for being here. so we're sitting now and she's doing her work.

unless i carried her i couldn't get her out today.

the school pyschologist wants to come to house in the a.m. if i cant' ger her out.

any thoughts on that one???

she's only got tmrw then we're off to hospital for rest of week

TerryJ2

Gosh, I'd take any help I can get!!!!! :faint:

Absolutely, no privileges. I'd be serving crackers and water for lunch, too. (Yes, I've done that.) And no TV.

Good luck!

Oh, and communiting 3-1/2 hrs a day is too much even with-o a difficult child. Good call on finding a local job.

smallworld

I think you should accept any help the school offers to get difficult child to school, including the school psychologist coming to your house in the morning. There were times I wished I had such an offer at my disposal.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'd take the school psychologist in a heart beat unless the school had been fighting me on difficult child even having issues or something like that. Most days I need all the help I can get.

MrsMcNear46

been there done that- Was quite the site to see the school social worker trying to pull her out from under her bed-of course she was in full blown meltdown as she didn't think I would dare call the school to our home.

Pretty much did the trick and the school started taking me seriously.

Good Luck

F

flutterbee

How does difficult child feel about the school psychologist? We had the offer to have someone come from the school to take my daughter, but if the wrong person came out with the wrong attitude, it would have only made it worse. They offered the school resource officer and I *knew* that a cop showing up in a police car would send difficult child over the edge. The guidance counselor had no idea how to communicate with difficult child. In our case, the assistant principal was willing to come and difficult child liked and respected her.

She also never had to come out. I did call her a few times, but that was enough to get my kiddo moving and out the door.

Jena

hi

she loves her it was looking as though i may had to of called yet i got her out. it's her bdy on thursday she wont' be in school she'll be at hospital with me for evaluation. so i made cupcakes last night for her bdy in school today.

i used that as a tool to get her out door. good thing i needed some quiet mommy time today

thanks
Jen :)