Back to school tomorrow

K

Kjs

oh how I do NOT look forward to this. It has been a very quiet winter break. However he slept in, stayed up late. He was talking to people on his phone. he normally doesn't talk to anyone. He normally is not calm like he has been.

Getting up early. Homework. grrrr.

I know he deals with issues much different than others. 101 days of school left. LOL..I have it marked on my calendar at work.

Wishing everyone a happy back to school day. For those who had off.

tictoc

difficult child's school has one more week of break...Not sure if that is good or bad. Going back to school will be rough on all of us, but another week of break is hard, too.

Good luck tomorrow.

Iamwipedouttoo

My guys have off one more day (furlough in our county) - I would gladly trade with you! I am ready for them to go back.

Hmmmm...you know my difficult child had been very relaxed during break, too and is diagnosed with the same issues. I guess I have my answer as to why. Sheesh.

Here is hoping your week goes smooth.

jal

With you Kjs,

Back to school tomorrow here too. Quiet break also. difficult child had a good one and husband is home and I've been off, my last day was a 1/2 on xmas eve and it's back to work tomorrow. Cleaned out the backpack, set out the medications and clothes and getting ready to turn in.

Not looking forward to it as husband and I have slept in all this past week and to top it, it is been around 20 or below here for the past few days. Right now it is around 15 and it's not going to get better any time soon. Plus it's been flurrying for the last 2 days, which is unusual for us. Even though we are in the northeast, I sense a possible school delay tomorrow.

Luckily, in the past difficult child has been very compliant about getting back into routine. He's mentioned he's looking forward to getting back to school. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to all!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm looking forward to the structure, but will miss my late mornings!

Not too eager to go back to worrying about homework getting done. We have only 3 more weeks until finals and my difficult child 1 had better pull the stops out and get his grades up or he's going to be one unhappy boy.

crazymama30

I am with gcv mom, I will miss being able to work out nearly every morning, but will welcome the structure back. Between husband and difficult child (they mix like oil and water sometimes) I am ready for them to have some space.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Something else I'm looking forward to... husband goes back to work, too :D It will be his fourth week of work, but because of the holidays, only his second FULL week. I've got lots of things on my "to-do" list that I've been wanting to get done for a while... and with my newfound energy and better attitude, I'm hopeful to make a dent in things around here, especially since there are no more big holidays to deal with, in-laws are finally gone, etc.

tiredmommy

I fear we may have a snow day here as well. It's not fair! :grrr: I had such plans for being alone in my home for the first time since December 18th! But now husband is planning on working from home instead of going to the office and Duckie may have a day off. Double ugh!!!!