Back to work today

Nikki88

So today's my first "normal" day back at work. I was off M-F last week, and worked the weekend, but it's way more laided back on the weekends. I'm really thinking this place is making me miserable :( But we have to pay the bills!

buddy

Any way to causally keep your eyes open for a new join just in case something pops up? Being miserable at work stinks. I had a job like that and I detached from all of it. just did my job....and left. No socializing or listening to gossip...hated it all. Sorry you are so miserable there.

Nikki88

Any way to causally keep your eyes open for a new join just in case something pops up? Being miserable at work stinks. I had a job like that and I detached from all of it. just did my job....and left. No socializing or listening to gossip...hated it all. Sorry you are so miserable there.
Thanks :) I am looking, and not really talking to anyone :( it's really lonely

Star*

call 911........call 911
Isn't it odd - The week that I didn't talk to anyone - everyone asked me if I was "okay", and yet it never occured to me and my brain Fritz that they were genuinely concerned. It was more like sneaking behind enemy lines to get counter intelligence for whatever ku I "MUST" be planning against THEM. GUILT is a witch with a b.......and then you have them on their prospective toes.

Truth was - I was just so tired of their smack I figured IF I had nothing to say - then NOTHING I said or did could be "misconstrued" and I got fired anyway. Score one for the bullies - again. lol.

Get out of there. Figure out your finances, what you can ABSOLUTELY do without, cut your losses and go.