bad week and it's only Monday! (long)

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
So difficult child II started full day camp today, sigh...... I knew I had a knot in my stomach this morning when I dropped him off for a reason. The counselor called me while I was in a meeting and left me a message. difficult child II was accidentally hit in the head by some kid and he went after him, they broke it up, and difficult child II burst into tears, after cursing out the counselors.

Last edited:

Wiped Out

Staff member
AOG,
I'm sorry for your horrible, no good, really bad, no good day. I'm sure it is hard for a new kid to integrate with kids that have been at camp all summer-maybe especially so when they are a difficult child?

I'm sorry that things with difficult child 1 were so bad and that things turned physical.

Then all the other stuff on top of both difficult children-I really hope tomorrow is much better. Tonight I'm sending gentle hugs your way.

amazeofgrace

I am glas there's no wine left or I would've been tempted to have a glass of or 8, sipping on refreshing ice water with lime as I type

4sumrzn

I'm so sorry. I am crossing fingers & sending good wishes for tomorrow.....new day & hopefully a better one!!!!! {{{hugs}}}

amazeofgrace

so today I took him to camp against my better judgement, when i went to pick him up, I saw a Father walking out with his son and he was yelling at him, immediatly I am thinking what ever it was that happened that my kid was involved! Talk about PTS! Well I walked in and the director came out, as I was holding my breathe, he said, "I was with him all day" "he was fine"

exhale, 2 days down, one a disaster, one good, and 3 more to go.......

Steely

Cr@p girl........I am not sure how you are doing this. I am worked up just reading your post. I can so completely identify with every aspect of what you are going through...........:angry-very:

A) Prayers that difficult children makes it through camp this week
B) difficult child 1 will be 18 soon......it will get better, and soon
C) Seriously you gotta MOVE!!! What support can we give you to help with extracting you out of this crummy home environment? You staying has to be about more than money, because many people make it without parents, right? That is what social services are intended for. So what keeps you tied to the verbally abusive household?
D) Burn the letter from Ex.........watch it go up in flames as you walk away from him emotionally.

So many hugs.
We love you.
Steely:peaceful:

trinityroyal

Seriously you gotta MOVE!!! What support can we give you to help with extracting you out of this crummy home environment? You staying has to be about more than money, because many people make it without parents, right? That is what social services are intended for. So what keeps you tied to the verbally abusive household?

AOG, Steely has a good point. What can we do to help you get into your own space? Let us know what you need, we will put our heads together and set the board mojo loose and we WILL find it for you.

Sending prayers that difficult child II has an uneventful rest of the week at camp, and strength for you to deal with difficult child I, your dad and your S2BX.

We're here for you.

Trinity

Marguerite

I wouldn't burn the letter from ex. I'd file it. You might need it at some future stage, to show that
1) he's worse than a ratbag; and
2) he's not playing his part in his own rehab.

So - BURN A COPY!

Marg