Be Mine

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child gave me a call this evening and asked if she could stop by because Darrin wanted to see me. I told her I was taking a break from studying and to come on over.

A bit later easy child opens the front door and in walks my 4 yr old grandson carrying a bouquet of flowers bigger than he is! He's got a huge grin on his sweet lil face and his eyes are twinkling.

Darrin says,"Happy Valentine's Day Nana! Will you be my valentine?"

Of course my heart went to mush and tears blurred my vision. (had to hold back the tears cuz Darrin doesn't yet understand happy tears)

easy child said they were out shopping for some treats for his Valentine party at pre-school and he spotted the flowers and told her he HAD to buy them for Nana for Valentine's Day. And Darrin being just like his Mommy, had to bring them to me right away. lol

Then he helped me remove the cellophane, trim the stems, and place them in my lead crystal vase on the coffee table. Right after that Nana snatched him up and gave him bear hugs and kissed all the sugar off his neck. lmao

Is it any wonder I spoil this lil guy so?

:gifts:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I need TWO tissues guys OMG that is so adorable =-

You need to get a picture of him holding your flowers and post it here!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL well, I'll try to snap a picture of him with the flowers. Seems I'm being treated to dinner tonight. Mexican. Yum! But I don't know if I have enough juice in my camera batteries to get a decent picture.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Unfortunately the batteries in my camera are officially dead. Darn it. Hopefully the flowers will stay pretty til I can get to the store. We're in the midst of our second snow storm in 2 days. And this latest is coming on top of freezing rain. Yuk.

Yes, Darrin is a lil sweetie pie. He got his Daddy a stuffed bear holding a heart for Vday. lol Next thing I know he'll be bringing something over for Aubrey. He's our lil giver. Wants to make the most out of every single holiday, too. And is sad when they're over.