Bead rattling needed urgently.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
So far there is no update....

The precommitment interviews have taken place & I'm waiting on the decision of that person. kt reported to me that she was annoyed by "this guy".

At this point, it's out of my hands until a court hearing is scheduled if that is the route taken. I should know something sometime tomorrow.

Thanks ladies. I'm at my wit's end & exhausted to the point of tremors. It's time to sleep & I may be able to do that tonight.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Of course, you're in our thoughts and prayers daily, but especially now. Sending peace and calm so you can sleep knowing she is at least safe tonight. Hugs.

susiestar

Roll With It
Just came onto the board and saw this. Adding my prayers and mojo and vibes and all pretzelled up. I hope that whatever is in kt's best interest is what happens, even if that is the hard decision of commitment. You have and are doing an amazing job as her mother, guardian, and protector. please know that you have gone well past what is humanly possible to make sure that your children have the best possible chance in life. there simply isn't "more" than anyone could ever expect of you - you surpassed that "more" years ago and just kept on going.

Please let your doctor know of the extreme stress you are under so that adequate supports for YOUR health are easily available. And remember we all love you a whole lot!

Last edited:

LittleDudesMom

Hello friend. It's been ages since we've chatted but I think of you often. Sorry kt is struggling so and I know who much the stress affects your well-being.

I hope the best decision for kt is made - hopefully those in charge are smarter than kt! She knows how to work it, but hopefully the decision-makers know that.

I hope the sun rise this morning finds you rested.

Hugs, prayers and rattling beads,
Sharon

Didn't see this until this morning. Hope you were able to get enough rest last night. While you and kt are always in my thoughts and prayers, I'm adding additional prayers for kt, that she gets the care she needs and remains safe... Sending many hugs your way... SFR

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
psychiatrist called & informed me that the court has declined the commitment proceedings for ktbug. psychiatrist is appealling this decision based on kt's future danger to herself (the law is on the books ~ we'll see).

If this doesn't go thru mental health case manager has no idea what to do ~ he's already been on the lookout for possible treatment facilities & none will take kt with her level of instability & unsafe behaviors.

Please, please, please, keep up the bead rattling, chicken dances & prayers.