Bean Poll #2: Bean Will Be Born On...

DammitJanet

Well, I still am thinking it may be in 4 days..and if you do go then you will have a twin to my little one! Well, I would be willing to lay bets she will be a whole lot lighter...lmao. She might act a whole lot like her though. Kenzie is actually a pretty good baby these days though she is very active. She is practically running now and climbing like a monkey. Trying to talk. She says Dada, cup, I love you, Uh oh, Pa pa, bye bye, and she is learning new words all the time. I think she is the fastest and smartest one of all of them. Takes after her grandma...lol. I hope you get a little one just as precocious.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I think having a cool birthday/time would be neat (kind of like Keyana in a way, though that one's rather scary LOL) - such as:

10:01 on 10/01, or 01:10 on 10/01
8:12 PM on 10/12 (20:12 on 10/12/2012)
Or a completely palindromic birthday/time: 20:01 on 10/01/2012

I have a friend, no joke, who was born 7/1/71 at 1:07 PM, 7 lbs 1 oz. His football # was 71 and he wrestled at 171 lbs.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL CB, well... Either October 7 or 8.

See, the IVF doctor said October 8, and my OB's records all show the 7th.

Niece is looking for the 6th (her bd), "nephew" for 14th (his - I was there for his birth in 2002). I just want October! (And... Not too late in October... LOL)

InsaneCdn

OK, I'm going to be a "meanie" and say... Oct 14th.
One week overdue... not TOO overripe, but long enough to put Bean "in the middle of things".
And besides, Sunday is a great day to be born on.

DammitJanet

I wanted my grands born on 6/6/06 then 7/7/07 then 8/8/08 etc. I got somewhat close. Hailie is on Tony and my anniversary...7/15/07. The other two are 4 and 5 days after Tony's birthday. That means I have birthdays on 9/24, 9/28 an 9/29....lol. Tony can never remember which child is the 28th and which is the 29th. Heck actually he can only remember Keyana's birthday to be honest. He does remember the boys though but he has had a whole lot of time to get them down...lmao.