Oct 7 -- 1
Oct 10--1
Oct 11--1
Oct 13--1
Oct 14--1
Oct 15--1

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Well, Janet... Sorry but Bean didn't arrive on Mickey's birthday... And there are less than 11 hours till not happening on Mikey's, either... LOL Sorry Signorina, odds are dropping fast...

LOL However, now I'm more interested in being WELL before Bean arrives, than the actual day... Still, that will probably put us in October! WAHOO!!!

buddy

Well I'll be a rebel and SHE'LL be born on Halloween .....snicker
(Wasn't a bean after all....was a pumpkin seed)

Star*

call 911........call 911
He will be born October 8, 2012 - and I feel he is (I want to think a night time baby, but thinking he will make his arrival afternoonish).........
I'm going with 10--08-2012.......at roughly on the upsweep - of 4:40 something.......either that or if he's a morning baby I'm going with 11:16 ish. I feel a 15 or 16 in his date or time somewhere.....but when or where is of little consequence......heatllhy with a full set of lungs to smiling parents --------yeah that's the ticket.

And for pity sake - WHAT names?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL well, s/he won't be a September baby, got my druthers on that one!

I like Sharon's too - at 1:14 PM. 10/11/12 13:14... Hee hee hee!

Nah, seriously, I agree with the healthy bit! Any time now.

DammitJanet

Well I do like the 10 11 12 13 14 but I will really feel for you if you have a 16 pound baby (15 pounds 16 ounces...lol)

Maybe she will be 8 pounds 9 ounces to start it off.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Eeeeek. 8 lbs anything is pretty big...

Well, so far... No 10/01... Another OB appointment today in a little more than 2 hours...

FWIW - I was 6 lbs 8 oz., 10 days "early" but then it is a tad harder to pinpoint when it's done the "old fashioned" way... My mom was fairly small and was about 2 days early. And... Mom and I are still "little people", though my Grandma was 6 feet in socks...

Another vote for 10/07. However, if it were 10/28, it would be nice for me (anniversary), not so nice for you. I don't want to be selfish so I'm sticking with 10/07. I should still have internet access if it's the 7th.