Been along time.....

DazedandConfused

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the devastation.

Something very similiar happened recently in my area which resulted in the death of a 16 year old girl. She passed out and her companions left her for the same reasons to avoid trouble.

(((gentle hugs)))

Lothlorien

I'm so sorry. I don't know the loss of a child, but I do know the loss of a loved one due to drugs and the fear you feel when someone you love is addicted. My heart breaks for you.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Tracy, your rage and sorrow must feel insurmountable at this point. Dizzying, even. This is just beyond words. I'm so sorry.

Hugs,
Suz

Sunlight

Hi there, imagine my arm around your shoulder. I hear your pain and anger. Both are justified. Losing a child should never happen to any parent. The circumstances of your son's death are most difficult to comprehend. Last time you and I spoke in Aug 2009, he was headed to be incarcerated. Just as at that time, something drew me over here to this forum and I saw your post. Sending you a PM with more.

DammitJanet

I am so very sorry and send my prayers and thoughts to you and your family. I cannot imagine what you and yours are going through. It has been a fear I have carried within me for a long time. I do hope that one day you can get past the anger and remember him for just the good times. That will probably take a very long time if it was me.

Again, I am so very sorry.

T

toughlovin

Tracy,

I am so so sorry. This is my worst imaginable fear. I can only imagine what you are going through and it makes me weep. Keep getting help for you and your family and it will take time.