Been awhile....

mog

Since I have been here last difficult child has moved out and been living on his own. We know that he is with an old girlfriend but he denies it but he is working he says and I have not been helping him except an occasional bag of food or 10 dollars here and there. He called yesterday and told husband that he is moving back in but I don't know since husband doesn't tell me that details of the conversation. My issue is that he now has a pit bull puppy which I really did not want any more dogs. Ours are old and jealous. I guess we will see -like I said I don't even know for sure IF he is coming.
Had a new grandbaby Sophia born April 6th. I am loving it because I get to see her all the time unlike our oldest grandbaby who we hardly see at all. She doesn't even know us.
Had all four of my kids in the same place at the same time for the first time in 5 years.
And my beautiful baby girl got married last Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony and such a fun reception!
They are suppose to be on there way back today.
Things have been up and down with husband but I have had some much good to focus on. :wine: