Been holding my breath for a week

saving grace

June 1st D was called in to his program because he failed a drug test a week earlier, they tested him that day and again 1 week later and they finally called today and told me that both tests were negative!!! Yippeeee.

I cant tell you how many times he has told me "it was only one time" and it never was. This time he said it was only the one time and according to these tests he was telling the truth.

Ahhhhhhh I am breathing

Grace

everywoman

Praising and dancing with you. difficult child had his first test today with probabtion. He said he was clean---but he has been known to not tell the truth (on a daily basis). I'm hoping your's has seen that he can't afford to mess up again....

KFld

I know exactly how you felt waiting for those results. All I have to say is

Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saving grace

I tried to play it cool and I told him I heard from the clinic today and sort of gave him a serious face, trying to get a reaction from him. He said "ya so" and I said " I got the results of your tests" and again he said "ya so" I said "you passed both tests" and he said "ya I know, I could have told you that 2 weeks ago"

still breathing,

He took another test today, will know in a week or so

Grace

KFld

Just don't live week to week. Go on with your life and if it comes back positive, take it from there. Hopefully it won't, but you can't live your week around it.

think positive, I mean negative, you know what I mean :smile: