Before I get so wrapped up in the Holidays....

Critter Lover

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year!

Thanks to this forum.....you all make my life a little bearable knowing that I can lean on friends in here who know what I am talking about concerning my difficult child. So take time for yourself during this holiday season because you all deserve a break!
Praying that everyone has a wonderful time and there are few and far between meltdowns or even better non-existent meltdowns.

GROUP HUGS!

Critter Lover

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you for posting this! My sentiments, exactly!

I'm starting to panic a little today as I realize I have much to do and few hours left to get it all done since we'll be gone most of the day tomorrow.

So I'm drinking my first cup of Joe and getting ready for one final flurry of activity...

Hope everyone has a day filled with love, family, and peace with the world... or a reasonable facsimilie.

Fran

Former desparate mom
:xmasdancers:Hope you have a holiday that allows you a moment to pause and appreciate the peace and beauty in your world. :xmasdancers:

N

Nomad

Thank you for the lovely Holiday Wishes!
I too am appreciative of the relief I often find here.
The holidays can be especially trying at times and it is good to know I can come here.

:snowman:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Jena

Critter that was so thoughtful. Thank you for taking the time to post this. I want to say as well that I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. This place to me is an extension of my family. I think all of you are great in your own unique way. I thank you.

Wow, oh yea i'm like a hallmark card today. :)