Beggar's Night

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Tonight was begger's night in our small town.

easy child was thrilled because it's the first time in 2 yrs she was able to go out with Darrin. Another nurse worked for her tonight so she could have it off.

The night starts off great. Darrin, now almost 4, calls me up and tells me they have the house decorated, and asks if I'd like to come over and see the pumpkins. (he's been calling me reg since he was 18 mos.) lol Since we always go to mother in law's anyway, Nana agreed to come over. So I walk down the alley and easy child's front porch is too cute. She's made the pumpkins into lil people, some with flowers for hair. :rofl:

It was planned before hand that Nichole, b/f, and the baby would meet us at mother in law's so the kids could trick or treat her and she could see their costumes. After, we all went back to easy child's house so she could light her pumpkins before we set out for a night of beggin'.

While easy child is trying to light the candles in the wind..... Nichole has gone inside with sister in law to get the baby out of the cold. Darrin is running around the yard in his Woody costume, and b/f is standing next to his car which is parked by the curb.

Next thing, I hear a car coming down the street. I turn to look. There is a teen male on the hood. Next thing I know it sounds like the car hit b/f's car! The car goes on down the street and stops. (we're just standing there sort of shocked) A girl jumps out of the car screaming at the male on the car to "just get away from her, she wanted nothing to do with him, and see what he made her do" while approaching b/f nearly hesterical.

If it sounds confusing, you should've been there. It was worse.

I didn't see any damage to b/f's car. But she did hit it, cuz we all heard it. (and her car was banged up) Yet he didn't seem to have any damage. But the girl was trying to apologize to b/f, while screaming at the male to get away from her and leave her alone........ So I turned to easy child and told her to have sister in law call the cops.

I'm thinking even if a police report isn't needed we may have a domestic violence on our hands at any second.

sister in law just couldn't get it thru his head we didn't want the cops for the accident report as much as for this girl trying to get away from the male.....who by the way was trying to smooth things over with Nichole's boyfriend and sister in law, while pretending him being sprawled out on this girls hood so she couldn't see to drive was just as normal as tying your shoes.

Bottom line. All that drama. No cops. sister in law wouldn't call them. B/f wasn't worried cuz there was no damage to his car. Girl leaves, guy looks like he's trying to follow on foot.

That over, we take Darrin and Aubrey out trick or treating. They were both adorable. Both had a wonderful time. The weather was nice. Chilly but thank God no rain this year.

Instead of trick or treat Aubrey kept saying,"CRASH!" and giggling. :rofl:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
OH my what an evening. Hope in the light of day nothing shows up on the car. Glad no one was hurt in all the chaos.

Sounds like the little ones had a good time which is very important.

Beth

Fran

Former desparate mom
I love watching the little one's in their costumes.
What a drama though. Glad no one got hurt.

Lothlorien

Sounds like a very interesting evening. Glad there was no damage to b/f's car, but not calling the cops was probably a bad idea. If something happens to that girl sister in law is going to feel very, very guilty.

Star*

call 911........call 911
And what did YOU go as? Buzz lightyear maybe? (He's so cool)

What an eveing! Glad no one was hurt. by the way..i think calling the police was a good move, but it sounds like that young girl maybe had enough. And gotta think...with the technology today if she really WAS serious I am SURE she had her own cell phone. She could have called 911. - Then she'd have to report that she wrecked what may be her parents car. ??? Maybe that's why no one called!

Glad YOU had a good time.
Hugs
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I didn't go as Buzz Lightyear. But sister in law was pouting because easy child didn't get him a Buzz costume to wear. :rofl:

So next year since Darrin's costume is too big..... sister in law is going a Buzz and Darrin as Woody. :smile: