Being Held Hostage By a MOOSE!!!

What an absolutely beautiful area!!! I LOVE the pictures of the moose!!! Around here, all we get are deer and coyotes. The deer are cute BUT I could do without the coyotes!!!

Thanks for sharing "your" moose with us. WFEN

DammitJanet

Awwww poor moosey.

I had never seen one in person until I went to visit an online friend in NH several years ago. She lived about 40 miles from the Canadian border and there were moose everywhere. I got near her place just about dusk and she told me to stay at a motel until morning because the moose just walk out into the roads and its dangerous. If you hit one, you will probably be killed and if you just miss one, they are likely to attack your car. Needless to say I found a nice motel...lol.

KTMom91

Cool video...we don't have that kind of nature here. Just geese flying over...the occasional skunk...but a guy down the street used to raise deer...till the city made him stop...

Star*

call 911........call 911
TOTO -

MISS BULLWINKLE TOLD ME -

She is at your house because -

She heard it is THE place -

TO CATCH THE CATBUS!!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Too funny, tonight... the neighbor calls and she says,"Don't let Clemmey out!" She tells me to look out the back window, another, bigger Moose is stationed out my back door, this one looks pregnant!!! She is right outside the back door this time... I call husband and she is looking in the window at me!!! It was too dark to get any video of her!!! :( It would have been good.
At one point she started shaking and I said to husband oh #&@* I hope she does not go into labor!!! That is all we need!!!
This one looked less sickly than the one from yesterday...
But poor Clemey is getting sick of being on lockdown!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
It sounds that the first found something he liked in your area and is now summoning all his friends. That should be a party!! You must have some gosh darn good bushes!!

ps...put some hay down for the pregnant one.:crazy1:

Abbey

Totoro,

You and husband are going to have to change your names.

wait for it...

wait for it

...to Boris and Natasha.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Why yes we do!!! And that is just too funny... We have a little Squirrel house... that has a glass feeder that they sit in. The squirrels actually come up and eat of my hand. But now I will have to become EVIL... MWAHAHAHAH!!! Poor little Rocky. I wonder if he would let me put a little outfit on him???
Boris and Natasha
you crack me up....