Being judged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

witzend

I know that in the past we have all been upset by our kids behavior embarrassing us in public.

That our parents and in-laws say it's our fault.

That professionals and educators who know full well it is a lie refuse to give our children help because we have gotten upset with the system and they are able to point a finger at us and blame the hysterical or mentally ill mother.

That we have been falsely reported for abusing our children.

That we have reported abuse of our children to only be told that according to professionals or educators have told them that we are hysterical or mentally ill and therefore we will not be taken seriously and not to call again.

That many of us have been sexually, physically, or emotionally abused by parents or significant others.

That some of our children were taken from us by people who had no real interest in the children, but had more power and wanted to lord it over us. They used the knowledge of the things that we had overcome in our lives against us to say that we were unfit.

That except for a very few, most of our children not only don't appreciate all of the sacrifices that we have made for them, they also think we're idiots for wasting our time trying to turn them into something they don't want to be.

About half of our children have assaulted us or our SO, some of them either actively planned to or actively tried to murder us.

All of our children have stolen from us, destroyed personal property, sometimes valuable property, sometimes the only property we own out of spite over something as small as asking them to do their homework.

Anyone care to guess which of those haven't been a part of my life? None of them. Care to guess which of them still don't pop up either often or from time to time? None of them.

So, when someone posts something that is muddled and bounces from topic to topic as though we know their life story, I will ask questions in an attempt to understand what they are talking about. I am not being rude, condescending, or critical. I'm just trying to understand. When they jump on me, I always apologize for the misunderstanding.

I think it is wrong that someone responds to my requests for information calls me names such as "rude" Condescending" "critical" "arrogant" "impatient". Much more rude than using the real word for "hoovers".

And I have to tell you, that not one person here had the charity to stand up for me and say that it's out of line to call me names hurts me to the bone. You're not the friends I thought you were.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Please don't be angry with your fellow members here. It's possible that I locked the thread before they even had a chance to see it. I locked the thread because it doesn't serve the forum well to have public arguments on either side.

I sent you a PM.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hopefully the above answers one of your questions about other members.

There's no sense beating around the bush here. I'm sorry that your feelings are hurt. It is obvious that hers were, too. If you take issue with Dgallant's post, please take it to PM and resolve it there between the two of you....and she can voice her feelings to you via PM as well.

I'm going to lock this thread.

Suz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.