Bella is addicted to watching TV...

Mom2oddson

Bella is my DOG! :cool_dog: She decided last week that she loves TV. First thing in the morning she runs to the TV and wants someone to turn it on for her. She will lick the TV and woof hoping someone turns it on for her. And she has shows that she loves. She loves the Dog Whisperer and cartoons. In fact, she does a happy puppy whine with a wagging tail thru the entire scooby-do show. husband had fun the first couple of days when she first noticed the TV. But now he's created a monster.

If the TV is off and you are out of the living room she is fine, but if you sit on the couch, she wants you to turn the TV on.

When you tell Bella "No" about the TV, in true Drama Queen style, she goes off with this dramatic sigh and a flop right in TV for a couple of minutes and a few more sighs.... and when she doesn't get her way, she goes off and acts like a normal dog again.

It is funny, in a weird sort of way.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:rofl: I have this problem with Possum! He likes DIY. When I'm in bed reading I have to turn it on or he will run laps... ON me... If I turn off the light he's fine, just light-on-Mommy-reading-DIY-must-be-on!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL how cute!

Betsy used to enjoy animal planet, back when they had actual documentaries on animals. Maggie.......well, she will watch and has.......but since I rarely watch, she isn't hooked.

Maggie is addicted to fetch. lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
father in law's dog, Brandy, loved "It's Me or the Dog"... But... Every time a dog on the screen whined or barked she'd try to attack the TV.

It was quite humorous the first 300 times...

DDD

That is funny. Ace is not a tv addict. on the other hand every time the pizza delivery ad comes on and the doorbell goes DING DONG......Ace takes off barking to our front door to see who's there. Good Grief! DDD

DammitJanet

Abby likes K9 Cops....lmao. She gets on the couch and starts throwing her bones around and attacking a piece of plastic to make it crinkle. Then she jumps on and off the couch and barks at the TV. I keep asking her if she thinks she is big and bad!