Best beauty secret?

susiestar

Roll With It
You can buy flavored oils in the Wilton section of Hobby Lobby and some grocery stores. Make sure itis food grade and not cosmetic grade. And a small drop to a couple of tablespoons, stir well, put in little jar, shake, and try. Add another small drop if needed, stir and shake, and try again until you get it to the strength you like.

Lemon oil is also sometimes nice. (Lemon oil is also my baking secret - use a drop or two in muffins or any quick bread and it will add a subtle fresh taste.)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Many people compliment me on my facial skin...no wrinkles, etc. I've used Lubriderm lotion religiously since I was a kid. I'm very allergic to any product with a scent. I really think it has kept my skin nice. Might have to try the Crisco, though. ;)

On another note, I've taken 3 showers since I've been here. Today, I actually looked at the bottle my husband left in the shower. Pretty bottle...purple liquid. I've been washing my hair with body wash. :angry-very:I never in my life thought husband would buy body wash. Worked, though.

Abbey

I have dandruff. Horrible dandruff.

Tea tree shampoo and conditioner works wonders. If I skip one day and use Tink's baby shampoo, I itch like crazy.

DammitJanet

There is an all in one shampoo, body wash and bubble bath that walmart sells and it comes in lavender that I adore for washing my body and hair with. It isnt expensive and makes things easier for me.

I dont do all those other things...like make up or moisturizing or other girly stuff...lol.