Best Jeans as an adult woman

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
In my early teens I wore Levis. In may later teens and up until I have babies I wore Jordache and Gloria Vanderbilts. Then I wore whatever fit nicely for a while. Then I discovered GAP jeans, which were wonderfui for a couple of years. Then eventually found Jeanstar jeans, which I bought at Macys and fit fantastic.

With the influx of teen centered low rider jeans, it was frustrating to find a decent pair of jeans that did not allow my rear end to hang out or leave me with a frightening muffin top (ew).

I FOUND THE PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS!!! At of all places, Walmart!!! They are Levi's Signature jeans. They have all different cuts, shapes, etc. My personal favorites are the boot cut, slightly stretch, and AT WAIST fit!! OMG - no muffin top, no behind hanging out, slimming with just enough give and nice colors. My God, I have gotten so many compliments and the best part is they don't pinch or give me wedgies - EVER. And they are ONLY $20/each!!!! I now have 6 pairs ...lol!

Anyway, if you haven't tried them, I advise you do.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I found - at Goodwill - a pair of "boyfriend jeans" from Old Navy that I adore. Of course, they were heavier denim. And of course, ON doesn't carry the heavier ones anymore. I need a mid-rise just because I have no waist, and normal ones hang too low, the low-rise show rear and muffin.

And then. By total accident. I picked up a pair of Sonoma (Kohl's brand) petites at Goodwill. And then went to Kohl's during a huge sale and got 3 more pair. I adore them!

But you know what? Even though I still think $20 for jeans is expensive... If they fit well and aren't super-thin denim... I will go try them on!

muttmeister

I have no butt so I have to wear men's jeans. I've become very adept at jazzing them up with embroidery, lace, iron ons, rhinestones, etc. but it sure would be nice to find some cute ones that fit me.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Levis Signature Jeans - HAVE TWO PAIRS -- and LOVE THEM YOU ARE RIGHTY RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT....they make my butt look like - What was it DF said -----?

Oh yeah - TWO BOB CATS FIGHTING IN A GUNNY SACK.
:flirtysmile3:
- also Arizona Jean Co - skinny jean longs - and they are my fav. They are about (this long) in the - you know - and I looked at them and thought - Nooooooooo, tried them on at the Goodwill and came out like.......S.......A.........S.........S.........Y.........lives in these jeans......hahahaha.

B

Bunny

I'm with you all!! I HATE HATE HATE the low rise jeans. I always feel like they are going to fall down. I have gotten the Levi's jeans from Walmart, too, and I love them! So comfortable to wear, not matter what I am doing.

Pam

P

PatriotsGirl

Personally, I love Gap curvy jeans and 7 jeans - those are definitely my favorites - all found at Goodwill. I LOVE Goodwill :D

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
PG the gap cuvy jeans were my fave but I can never find them at our goodwill here-always the first to go and my size seems be the average size so never!!

shellyd67

Right now I am LOVING jeggings .... they are stylish and soooooo comfortable but I will check out the LEVI jeans at Walmart next time I am there .... Thanks for the tip. I forgot to ask if they have them for shorties like me ? I am 5'3 and I have such a hard time finding jeans that aren't too long. I am going to check online right now.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Right now I am LOVING jeggings .... they are stylish and soooooo comfortable but I will check out the LEVI jeans at Walmart next time I am there .... Thanks for the tip. I forgot to ask if they have them for shorties like me ? I am 5'3 and I have such a hard time finding jeans that aren't too long. I am going to check online right now.

All sizes, styles and lengths. I usually get regular because I've shrunk. I was stunned in the dressing room when these jeans actually hugged in all the right places and well, they fit!! Good luck~

KTMom91

Got a pair at Fashion Bug, that were supposed to hold my tummy in, and actually did. They were only $17, and are so comfortable I need to go back and see what else they have.

K

Kjs

I have to wear men's jeans unless I want to pay $100. I am tall and must have 36 length. Even the Tall size womens jeans are too short. I found some 36-37 length at the Buckle but they are $100 or more and I am not paying that. I go with Men's Levi's. If anyone knows of a store that has 36 length or longer (37) let me know!

H

HaoZi

I'm also short and a difficult fit. My most recent ones are from Fashion Bug, but the powers that be have decided to close our local store and I'm not making a 50-60 mile round trip to go to the next closest one. I rarely wear jeans these days, most of them don't fit right, are too stiff/rough, etc. Or I end up with the only pair that fits and it has that weird thing going on where the seam changes which direction it lays in somewhere along the line and annoys me. I end up wearing a lot of sweatpants or men's PJ bottoms instead.

M

ML

Thanks for the tip will check it out. I have strange body. no butt and wig waist. Will they work for me?