Best wishes~

klmno

Happy New Year to you too, Witz! And to all my board firends! I'm only wishing with everything in me that this year (and decade) is better than the previous one!

K

Kjs

Happy New Year to all my friends. May this year bring us all the much needed peace and happiness.

Kathy

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy New Year Witz. We have seen a lot of New Year's together. Let's hope the next year brings us all a little more hope and a little more peace.

slsh

member since 1999
A very happy New Year's to my board family. May 2010 bring us personal growth and peace, and may it be a year of safety and progress for our difficult children.

Many hugs to you all.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy New Years to you too Witz, and to everyone else as well.

I spent last night heavily medicated and much of it asleep. I spent about 12 hours in bed and managed to get about 8 hrs of sleep total. Blissful. :) I'm weak as a limp rag today but that rest made the difference. I didn't spend all those hours trying to cough my lungs up. Actually, I didn't do that much coughing. (yea)

Going to throw in some laundry today, take a nice long steamy bath (I really need it), and try to study my pharm.

Not well. But I'm hoping this is the turn around point. :)

Estherfromjerusalem

I also wish everyone here a really good New Year, with health and happiness, and with difficult children behaving themselves better (one can always hope . . .).

Love, Esther

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Better late than never. A very happy New Year to my friends (family) here.

I pray for strength & wisdom for all my friends & growth & progress for our difficult children. A year filled with hope & peace; in your home, your town, your state, our country & our world.