Beth, what the heck are YOU doing up this late?!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ummm well mom I am pretty nocturnal. I don't have anything on til about 4 in the afternoon so I can sleep as late as I like. I watched a movie til late. I was working on easy child's high school scrap book (what was I thinking of starting that two years ago and then not touching it again). Ummmm or in the famous words of either of my girls...."Cuz I can."

So what you doing up?

beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, well I took difficult child 1 and easy child to Disneyland tonight since husband took difficult child 2 to a Laker game and we've only been home about an hour and a half. difficult child 1 is still up and thinks he's getting sick :( I'm wired 'cuz I had coffee around 8:00 to warm up my hands :)

I was chuckling to myself a bit ago because every time I posted something I saw you had posted at the exact same time, down to the minute. Weird. (Fade Twilight Zone music...)

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Welllllll, great minds type of thing maybe. Thinking at the same time. I am about to go crawl into bed. Made husband turn on the furnace today but it is still real chilly in the house. So the bed is the warm spot at the moment.

I would have gone to Disneyland. I haven't been since I was a kid. Sniff, Sniff. Ah well. Another time.

beth